What is an Russian work visa invitation?
Work visa invitation is a document that is the basis for issuance of work visas to Russia, which gives its holder the right to stay in Russia continuously for a period of 1 or 3 years with the purpose of working in a Russian company. This type of invitation is extremely complicated and expensive to arrange.
Russian Work Visa Invitation - Quick overview:
|Period of stay:||365 days (up to 3 years)|
|Processing time:||30 days|
|Price:||Call or Get Business Invitation|
The key issues to consider when applying for a work visa are:
- Work visa invitation for foreigners: Cost
- Time Frame for Arranging an Invitation for a Work Visa
- Documents Necessary to Get a Work Visa Invitation
- Useful information about the process of arranging a work visa invitation to Russia
- Need assistance in obtaining a work visa invitation?
To apply for a work visa to Russia, you must first obtain an invitation. The cost of arranging an invitation for the work visa depends on the nationality of the foreigner and the duration of his/her intended stay in Russia.
Learn more: Russian work visa for foreigners
How to get Russian work visa invitation?
Arranging an invitation for a work visa will take a minimum of 30 working days. Keep in mind that, since the process of arranging an invitation involves the Russian Federal Migration Service, additional delays may occur. The time required to obtain a work visa invitation for the foreign citizen can be affected by administrative changes or restructuring the FMS may be subjected to. Before submitting the documents for your work visa invitation, contact our assistants to clarify the time frames.
After you receive the invitation for your work visa, please consider the time necessary for applying for your visa at the Russian Consulate. Contact the Consulate of the Russian Federation to find out how long your work visa application will take to process.
The following documents and information are required to arrange an invitation for your work visa:
- copy of your passport (the page containing your photo and personal data)
- copy of your diploma of higher education (include annexes, if available)
- original translation of your passport and diploma in Russian language certified by a Russian notary
- photos (4 pcs., 3x4 cm, in color, on matte photo paper, no corner)
- exact foreigner's residence address in the country of which he/she is a national
- city and country where the foreigner intends to obtain a work visa to the Russian Federation
- cities he/she plans to visit in Russia
- place of his/her accomodation in Russia
- estimated date of arrival.
- Invitation to work in Russia can be granted for 1 or 3 years (30- or 90-day work visa invitations are not available)
- Based on the issued invitation, the foreign nationals obtain a work visa valid for the period specified in the invitation.
- The foreign citizen is required to obtain his/her Russian work visa at the Consulate of the Russian Federation located in his/her country of citizenship.
- Work permit card should be arranged along with the invitation.
- After arrival, the foreign citizen must contact the local FMS office in person to obtain his/her work permit card.
- After the foreigner enters Russia, he/she is required to register with the Russian Federal Migration Service. The company that issued the work permit for the foreign worker is obligated to take care of the paperwork.
- It is necessary to complete the migration registration procedure within 7 working days after the foreigner's arrival in the Russian Federation.
- Foreigners holding a Russian work visa are allowed to stay in Russia during the entire period of its validity, as well as leave and enter the country as many times as necessary until his/her work visa expires.
- Issuing an invitation letter is cheaper than arranging an invitation by Telex or at the FMS.
- It can be issued online in 5 minutes and will be sent to you by email immediately after payment.
- Also, it is not required to submit the original invitation to the Consulate, which saves you the money you will otherwise have to spend on postal services for sending the original invitation.
- A 3-year visa invitation and visa can be obtained with this type of invitation if the applicant has previously held two or more Russian business visas.
Consider taking these three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form
- Step 2: Pay $55 USD by credit card or via PayPal
- Step 3: Receive your invitation on your email instantly after payment
Get your invitation letter online! Price from: $55.00