How to get Russian business visa invitation letters for EU?
To obtain a business visa to Russia, citizens of the EU countries need to be in possession of a business invitation letter received from a registered legal entity located in Russia. Our company is entitled to give out this type of invitation (it suits the citizens of those EU countries which have signed a simplified visa processing agreement with Russia).
Issuing a business visa invitation on the letterhead of our company will take 1 day, saving you a lot of time. Citizens of all EU countries, except UK, Denmark and Ireland (they are not included in the simplified visa processing agreement) can have a business visa invitation issued on the letterhead of our company. Our company has been working for a long time in the field of arranging invitations for the foreign citizens who travel to Russia. Most of our customers have been successfully granted visas using the invitations we issued for them.
- Issuing an invitation letter is cheaper than arranging an invitation by Telex or at the FMS.
- It can be issued online in 5 minutes and will be sent to you by email immediately after payment.
- Also, it is not required to submit the original invitation to the Consulate, which saves you the money you will otherwise have to spend on postal services for sending the original invitation.
- A 3-year visa invitation and visa can be obtained with this type of invitation if the applicant has previously held two or more Russian business visas.
Consider taking these three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form
- Step 2: Pay $55 USD by credit card or via PayPal
- Step 3: Receive your invitation on your email instantly after payment
Get your invitation letter online! Price from: $55.00
Sample business visa invitation letter
Business visa invitation issued by the FMS (original). Electronic invitation issued by the FMS with barcode
A business visa invitation to Russia can be issued on the FMS form. This type of invitations can be issued for the foreigners who travel to Russia for such purposes as conducting business negotiations, visiting trade fairs or participating in international conferences.
Read more: FMS form
A single- or double-entry Russian visa for 30 or 90 days or multiple-entry business visa for 180 or 365 days can be granted on the basis of a business visa support issued on the FMS form. To date, foreign nationals can obtain a multiple-entry visa, even if they have not previously held Russian visas.
A new type of electronic business visa invitations are now available to foreign citizens who plan to visit Russia. Arranging this type of invitations helps save time and money required to send the papers to the foreigner by mail, which simplifies the process of applying for a business visa significantly.
To arrange an invitation in electronic format, you will need to fill out the form and send a copy of the foreigner's passport. An invitation for a a single- or double-entry business visa, valid for 30 or 90 days, can be issued in 10 calendar days. To have your electronic invitation for a multiple-entry visa issued you will need to wait for 17 days.
As soon as the invitation is ready, our employee will send it to you by email. Such electronic invitation includes a barcode with all the information necessary for obtaining a business visa to Russia encoded in it. The foreigner will have to attach a copy of the invitation when submitting the package of documents for a visa at the Russian Consulate.
Get a business visa invitation for foreign nationals to Russia on the FMS form
Telex invitation issued by the Foreign Ministry Telex invitations for the high migration risk countries
Invitations to Russia via Telex can be made for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Sweden.
Learn more: Telex (MID)
How to get Russian business visa invitation letters for migration risk countries?
As for the high migration risk countries, only citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines (exclusively male) are allowed to issue Telex invitations.
Read more: High migration risk countries
In order to apply for a business visa, a foreign citizen is required to contact the Consulate of the Russian Federation located in the country of his/her citizenship. An invitation conforming to the requirements of the Russian law is the basis for obtaining a business visa.
Read more: Russian business visa
The consular fee must be paid when submitting the package of documents to the Consulate of the Russian Federation. A Russian business visa will be stamped to the foreign citizen's passport in the case a favourable consideration will be given.
Business visa support processing time frames depend on the type of invitation, the foreigner's citizenship, his/her intended period of stay in Russia and the requested number of entries. Arranging a business visa invitation will take from 1 to 30 working days. Business visa invitations for foreign citizens to visit Russia are issued for a period up to 1 year.
When applying for a Russian visa, it is necessary to have the original business visa invitation in hand. However, in some cases, specified by the law, exclusions can be made.
The following types of business invitations to Russia can be arranged:
1. Invitation letter from an organization printed on the letterhead of a legal entity registered in the Russian Federation. Such business invitations can be issued only to citizens of the EU and the United States under simplified visa processing agreements between the EU (or the USA) and Russia. This type of invitation takes only 1 day to issue.
2. Business visa invitation issued on the FMS form. When preparing this type of invitation, a legal person registered in Russia applies at the office of the FMS, requesting to issue an invitation for a specified foreign person. All the necessary information regarding that person must be provided. After the invitation is issued, it should be sent by the inviting party to the foreign citizen. The authenticity of the invitation can be verified against the automated database of the FMS. Business invitation on the FMS form can be valid from 30 to 365 days. It can permit a single, double or multiple entry.
3. Electronic business visa invitation with barcode. In order to arrange this type of invitation, the inviting party should file an application at the FMS requesting to issue an invitation for the foreign citizen, and provide all the necessary information and documents. The invitation itself will be issued in the electronic format, saving you the time and money you will otherwise spend for sending the invitation using the express mail services. This significantly simplifies the process of obtaining a business visa to Russia. Cost of invitation issued by the FMS in the electronic format is lower compared with Telex.
4. Telex invitation. This type of invitation is issued by the Consulate Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. All the information concerning the foreign citizen and the details of the invitation issued to him is sent via a special communication channel to the Russian Consulate located in the foreigner's country of residence. Issuing a business visa invitation via Telex takes less time than in the case of using the FMS-issued invitation. Also, it is not necessary to spend the time and money needed for sending it by mail: the invited foreigner will be required to give the Telex number only.
Various purposes of the trip can be indicated when issuing business visa invitations to Russia for foreign citizens:
- Business purpose means that the foreigner plans to come to Russia to participate in business negotiations, visit an exhibition or a conference.
- Commercial purpose means that the foreign citizens intends to visit Russia to meet with suppliers or sign a contract to conduct business with a Russian company.
- Technical maintenance means that the foreign citizen will be engaged in providing maintenance services (installation, adjustment or repair) for equipment purchased by a Russian company from a supplier abroad while staying in Russia. The foreigner who arrives in Russia for such purposes does not need to obtain a work visa and a work permit.
- Crew member. The foreigner will cross the border of the Russian Federation as a member of the crew of a sea or river vessel, train, regular or charter flight involved in passenger or freight transportation services.
- Accompanying family member. The foreign national is a family member of a foreign person who has obtained a business visa and accompanies him/her on his/her trip to Russia.
Get a business invitation for foreign nationals in the form of a letter
Get a business visa invitation for foreign nationals to Russia on the FMS form
Get a Russian business visa invitation via Telex
Frequently Asked Questions
To obtain a Russian visa you need:
- Fill in our online order form and get a Visa invitation to Russia
- Refer to our Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Russian Visa Application, use your personal data and information from the Invitation to Russia