What is an Russian private visa invitation?
Private (Visitor) visa invitation is a document that is the basis for issuance of visitor visas to Russia, giving the right to stay in Russia continuously for up to 90 days when visiting relatives or friends who live on the territory of Russia. This type of invitation is extremely complicated and expensive to arrange. We recommend using invitation for tourist or business visas instead when planning a trip with such purposes.
Russian Private Visa Invitation - Quick overview:
|Period of stay:||1-90 days|
|Entries:||Single or Double entry|
|Processing time:||up to 30 days|
|Price:||Call or Get Tourist Invitation for 5 mitues|
Main questions to explore before ordering an invitation for a visitor visa:
- How to Obtain the Invitation?
- Cost and Payment Methods
- Service Delivery Time
- Categories of Recipients
- Basis for the Provision of the Service and Grounds for Refusal
- Results of the Provision of the Service
How to get Russian private visa invitation letters?
In order to obtain an invitation for a foreign citizen or stateless person to come to Russia, the following steps must be taken:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form online providing all the requested details regarding the invited person and the applicant
- Step 2: After the application is received, the system will process it and send a request to the FMS. The data specified in the application will be verified and a decision will be made.
Find out why: Why not apply for a private visa?
How can I apply?
An application can be made in person or through a legal representative.
How can I get the results?
The results can be picked up in person or through a legal representative.
A state fee of 800 rubles can be paid by bank transfer. This amount was calculated in accordance with paragraph 4 of art. 333.35 of Tax Code of the Russian Federation
The time necessary to deliver this service is 20 working days. The application for the service is registered within 5 minutes, while the maximum consideration period is 15 minutes. We warn that this is the officially available information. In reality, it takes a lot more time, as, usually, the FMS has to deal with a great number of immigrants coming to Russia from various countries.
This service can be provided to the following categories of foreign citizens:
- legal persons (including those registered outside Russia, operating on the territory of the Russian Federation, bodies of local self-government)
- citizens of the Russian Federation
- foreign nationals who are permanently resident in the Russian Federation.
This service is provided upon submission of the full package of necessary documents.
The following facts confirmed by the authorized federal body of executive power in response to a request made by the FMS can be the grounds for refusal:
- payment of State fees for this service
- availability of the state registration of the legal entity requesting the service
- availability of accreditation of the foreign legal entity's affiliated company located on the territory of the Russian Federation
- registration with the tax authority
- permission or negotiation with the Russian FSB or its territorial authority allowing to enter the territory, where a special permit is required.
The invitation will not be issued to the foreigner if he/she has been banned entry in the Russian Federation earlier on the grounds envisaged by art. 26, 27 of the Federal law dated August 15, 1996. N 114-FZ, "On the procedure for departure from the Russian Federation and entry into the Russian Federation".
The results of the provision of this service is an invitation to enter Russia issued to the foreign citizen or stateless person.