What is the Russian private visa invitation letter?
Private (homestay) visa invitation — is a document which is the basis for issuance of private (homestay) visas to Russia, giving the right to stay in Russia continuously for up to 90 days when visiting relatives or friends who live on the territory of Russia. This type of invitation is extremely complicated and expensive to arrange. We recommend to use a tourist or business invitation for your trip to Russia.
Russian private (homestay) invitation letter - Quick overview:
|Validity period:||1-90 days|
|Number of entries:||Single or double entry|
|Processing time:||up to 30 days|
|Price:||Call to find out or Issue an invitation in 5 minutes!|
What should I do after obtaining an invitation?
You need to submit an invitation letter, insurance, passport and some other documents to the Russian Consulate in your country in order to obtain a visa.
Main questions to explore before ordering an invitation for a private(homestay) visa:
- How to obtain an invitation letter?
- Cost and payment methods
- The terms of service provision
- Categories of recipients
- Basis for the provision of the service and grounds for refusal
- Results of the provision of the service
In order to obtain an invitation for a foreign citizen or stateless person to come to Russia, the following steps must be taken by a person who invites you to Russia (it can be your friend or relative for example):
- Fill in the application form online providing all the requested details regarding the invited person and the applicant
- After the application is received, the system will process it and send a request to the Federal Migration Service. The data specified in the application will be verified and a decision will be made.
Please note! We do not recommend to use a private visa!
Why? Read more: Why not apply for a private visa?
How can I apply?
An application can be submitted personally by an inviting person or through his legal representative.
How can I get the results?
The results can be picked up personally by an inviting person or through his legal representative.
A state fee of 800 rubles can be paid by bank transfer. This amount was calculated in accordance with paragraph 4 of art. 333.35 of Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
The term of this service provision is 20 work days. The application for the service is registered within 5 minutes, while the maximum consideration period is 15 minutes.
We warn that this is the officially available information. In reality, it takes a lot more time, as, usually, the FMS has to deal with a great number of immigrants coming to Russia from various countries.
This service can be provided to the following recipients:
- legal entities (including those registered outside Russia, operating on the territory of the Russian Federation, bodies of local self-government)
- citizens of the Russian Federation
- foreign nationals who are permanently resident in the Russian Federation.
This service is provided upon submission of the full package, of necessary documents.
The following facts confirmed by the authorized federal body of executive power in response to a request made by the FMS can be the grounds for refusal:
- payment of State fees for this service
- availability of the state registration of the legal entity requesting the service
- availability of accreditation of the foreign legal entity's affiliated company located on the territory of the Russian Federation
- registration with the tax authority
- permission or negotiation with the Russian FSB or its territorial authority allowing to enter the territory, where a special permit is required.
The invitation will not be issued to the foreigner if he has received banned entry in the Russian Federation earlier on the grounds envisaged by art. 26, 27 of the Federal law dated August 15, 1996. N 114-FZ "On the procedure for departure from the Russian Federation and entry into the Russian Federation".
The results of the provision of this service is an invitation to enter Russia issued to the foreign citizen or stateless person.