Tour to the village Nizhnyaya Sinyachikha "5 centuries in one day"
The tour allows to see for one day how the Russians lived in the Urals for all 500 years from the appearance of the first factories and Old Believer settlements to our days in the village of Nizhnyaya Sinyachikha, and the world's only collection of Ural folk wood painting is kept in the Museum of Wooden Architecture under the open sky: fragments of walls with birds of paradise, shutters with outlandish animals.
Tourists will visit the house where the great Russian composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky lived as a child, visit the Transfiguration Cathedral (XVIII century), scorched by the tragic revolutionary events, visit the monastery founded on the site of the old mine where the princes Romanovs were dropped in 1918 for that they wore the royal family name.
The magnificent in its beauty temple, made in the style of Siberian baroque, which you will not find any analogues anywhere in the Urals. Construction of the temple began in 1794